Friday, July 11, 2014

I'm a Blogger!

For me, being a blogger is like making a new year's resolution.  Every time I start a new blog, I have great intentions, but am lousy with the follow through.  I'll write for 2-3 days, not even weeks and then I'll forget about it, or get busy, or just give up,  but this time it is going to be different.

Okay, I know what you are thinking. You're thinking that's what I say every year on January 1st and you're right.  So, how is this blog going to be different from the ten other blogs I've tried to start over the years.

First step, I've made my blog look fun!  I called my sister Liz and asked her how to make it look awesome because let's be honest, we all know, if it doesn't grab our eye, we're on to the next thing.  I also bought some clipart from Krista Wallden over at TeachersPayTeachers to jazz up my webpage.

I'm not going to lie it took me a few hours to get my blog exactly how I wanted it to look, but now I'm pretty happy with it.  So now I just have to figure out how to stay motivated and keep writing.  Got any suggestions??

PS.  You should check out my sister Liz's Blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment